Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Not going to attend the exam

Due to the occupational off the job training, going to be held in PUNE of India from 29 July 2011, I am unable to attend the examinations of Masters of Public Administration Second Year. So sorry to myself that the coincident and uncooperative behaviors of my seniors lead me to collapse the dream of getting good division with probably a medal. But my unfortunate, is true now. Lets see if it is the decision of my organization, it may be  something important for my further career.

2 comments:

  1. Dipak ji, it is not easy to listen that you are going to drop exam. Potential chance to be awarded with medal is completely lost but your training will help you in long term career. So think that whatever happens that is for further betterment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dipak ji,

    so sad news..hope it may be something important for your career like as u say..wait for that day, don't worry..

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Add to Google Reader or Homepage